Car insurance provides protection to the car's owner against third-party liabilities, theft or damage to the car. It also provides cover against accidental injuries. There are two types of car insurance.
- Third Party only.
- Comprehensive or Package policy.
As per law, it's mandatory to have third-party insurance for your car. Opting for a comprehensive policy is a matter of choice. We are recommends you a comprehensive policy, though.
Comprehensive car insurance not only protects you against third party liabilities but also helps you avoid unnecessary expenses that might occur due to accidents or theft
Obtaining car insurance is a fairly easy process. Follow these six steps and you will be on the road in no time.
- Start by selecting a car
- Decide where you want to get insurance
- Determine what coverage is required
- Get multiple insurance quotes
- Select a payment plan
- Get your proof of insurance
Every auto owner thinks buying car insurance online is a big headache. But, if purchased carefully, buyer can save some handsome amount of money on premium and also own some added benefits at the same cost. Below are five tips which customer can keep in mind while renewing his or her motor insurance online:
- Proper research is necessary to select the best motor insurance policy.
- Ask for explanation of all the points in a simple language.
- To get a quote, compare costs and benefits from various motor insurance companies.
- Always demand for added advantages.
- Access online car insurance calculator to know approximate premium amount.
Car insurance policies are designed to secure the property of policyholders and others. Generally, liability insurance will include three separate components in the event of an accident. It compensates to the policyholder for bodily injury for each accident during valid policy period. But, it is important to note that bodily injury will be covered up to a specific amount.
- Damage cover for your Own Vehicle & Third Party
- Bumper to bumper Zero depreciation
- Value Added Features – 24X7 breakdown assistance
- Personal Accident of Owner-Driver
It is a benefit offered by the insurer to those who have not claimed insurance during the previous year of cover. It means that the next premium amount to be paid would be lower.